Moving form Florida has been the biggest challenge of my life. Not only have I moved states, but I am also getting married, building a house, and working a full time job for the first time. My life is spiraling upwards like a tornado. I feel as though the winds from my life changes have been taring up everything in its path. Now, the storm is over and the damage is done. I am ready to clean up the disaster after the storm. The rainbow has appeared in the distance and the beauty from the tornado is beginning to appear. I am ready for what life may give me and I am hoping to clean the destruction and build something new with the appearing rainbow in the distance.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
First Blog
Moving form Florida has been the biggest challenge of my life. Not only have I moved states, but I am also getting married, building a house, and working a full time job for the first time. My life is spiraling upwards like a tornado. I feel as though the winds from my life changes have been taring up everything in its path. Now, the storm is over and the damage is done. I am ready to clean up the disaster after the storm. The rainbow has appeared in the distance and the beauty from the tornado is beginning to appear. I am ready for what life may give me and I am hoping to clean the destruction and build something new with the appearing rainbow in the distance.
Labels:
Mending after the storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment